- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Golondrina yacht offers 7 double cabins with private bathroom, air conditioning, full carpeting, living room, TV, VHS, dining room, bar, solarium, technical facilities for diving, diving with full charter, complete snorkeling equipment, (mask, tube, fins).
Type: Motor yacht
Generators: 2 kohler 13 kw 10 kw
Capacity: 8 kntos
Crew: 5, captain, engineer, cook, sailor, bilingual naturalist guide.
Radar navigation furuno 24 miles, GPS, satellite navigator, echo sounder, furuno Speed and distance record 1000 feet, compasses, barometer, clock.
Eepirb (emergency position that indicates radio beacom), life jackets, flares and signals, fire smoke detectors, complete fire system.
Departure dates: for 5, 4 and 8 day cruises starting on Friday and Monday
The Golondrina Yacht offers four itinerary options for your travel experience to Galapagos.
Date of departure for cruise ships of 5, 4 and 8 days starting on Friday and Monday
"Itineray 8 days - 7 nights"
- All excursions accompanied by an English-speaking naturalist guide.
- Accommodation on board
- Meal on board (breakfast/lunch and dinner)
- Plain Water, coffee, tea
- Transfers IN and OUT only on Monday and Thursday in Galapagos within the Darwin Yacht cruise.
- Airline tickets
- Galapagos National Park Entrance fee (currently USD 100pp)
- Snorkelling equipment, wet suits.
- Isabela fee (currently USD $20 foreigner), (currently USD $10 national)
- Horse rental ($60)
- Transit Control Card (currently USD 10 pp)
- Entrance to private ranches ($ 3pp)
- Ferry Canal Itabaca (USD 1pp)
- Soft and alcoholic beverages
- Tax IVA (12%)
- Personal expenses