- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Near the Andean Mountains there is an emerald lagoon, located inside a crater of the volcano with a height of 3800m of name Quilotoa. We will visit the indigenous market of Zumbahua (Saturdays). Our tour crosses the Toachi River canyon; on the way we will observe several indigenous towns and make a stop to visit an indigenous hut. Continuing with our tour we will arrive to the Quilotoa to make the descent towards the Lagoon, in which we will be able to take pictures and realize Kayak (it does not include). Later we will make the ascent to the parking lot and then head towards the Lunch. Once the activity is over, we will return to Baños de Agua Santa.
• Warm Clothing
• Hiking Shoes
• Waterproof Jacket
• Extra Water
• Sun Cream
• Extra Energy Drinks & Snacks
Departure days from Baños: Thursday and Saturday
Meeting point Baños: Departure from Baños 08:00 am. Vicente Rocafuerte and Thomas Halflants (Park Palomino Flores)
• Departure at 08:00, Vicente Rocafuerte and Thomás Halflants (Palomino Flores Park).
• Visit to the indigenous Zumbahua market.
• Visit Quilotoa.
• Descent towards the Quilotoa Lagoon
• Return to the parking lot
• Return to Baños de Agua Santa
• Transportation from Baños to Quilotoa and way back.
• Bilingual Guide.
• Extra beverages